Welcome to the Hispanic Business Council Scholarship Foundation 2016 Scholarship Opportunity
After granting scholarships every year since 1993 under the auspices of the Bergen County Hispanic-American Chamber of Commerce, the 501 (c) (3) non-profit status was finally approved in 1998 and the Scholarship Foundation of the BCHACC was born. The name was legally changed in 2004 to the Hispanic Business Council Scholarship Foundation of New Jersey, Inc. (HBCSF), to reflect the Foundation's expanded reach to high school seniors and current college students, who are residents in every county in the state of New Jersey, not just northern New Jersey.
- Must be of Hispanic heritage
- Must be a New Jersey resident
- Must plan to enroll as a full-time student for the 2016-2017 academic year at an accredited college, university, community college or technical school somewhere in the United States
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale to apply for an HBCSF scholarship
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale to apply for a Bergen Community College scholarship
- Past recipients are eligible to re-apply
Please ensure that you submit all your application material by 11:59pm EST on Monday, March 28, 2016
Registration and application process is open
through March 28, 2016
Step 1) Make sure to click on the signup button at the top of the page.
Step 2) Once you complete the signup process, you'll get an email to confirm your registration. Make sure to check your spam box just in case! Please add us to your safe sender list so that you can continue to receive messages from us.
Step 3) Upload all application material on the site as per the instructions you'll see when you log in.
If you are looking for more information, feel free to visit our website at www.hbcsf.org
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact:
Miriam Lopez at email@example.com
If you have any technical questions about how to use the site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and the software application providers can help address your question.